Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Poetry Dilemma

I have a friend who is a fellow poet; let's refer to him as Desperate Poet. Well it seems all of us in the poetry society are hopeless, desperate, sad or any similar word. Back to this friend, he loves or likes or her used to love or like some girl, I'm not really sure. So as the poet as he is and being a gentleman, he wrote her some poems and they were really nice and very expressive of the way he felt about her. But poor him, he found out later that this girl every time he writes her a poem instead of she is writing him back or at least trying to, she wrote some poems for and about another guy and sent them to him!! Why couldn't she tell my friend she is thinking about another guy so that my friend does not waste time writing her poems? He told me that he asked her to write a poem about him knowing that she wrote some poems before, but she answered that she was so busy and can't think of something to write. That is why he became Desperate Poet and stopped writing poems until further notice!

14 comments:

Flamingoliya said...

why become desperate? let him get another female poet. simple! i'm sure he wasn't head over heals in love with her!
if nothing works, tell him to write me poems and i will write back :p after your permission ofcourse hehehe

Hopeless Poet said...

Aquamarine:
mmmh.. :P

Flamingoliya:
I think he was "head over heals"!!he was so stupid :p
but I think he learnt his lesson now :D
And I will tell him to write for you and you will write him back and I wouldn't mind at all, after all I and he are so close. ;)

Flamingoliya said...

where is his blog? yalla tell me

Hopeless Poet said...

Oh, he does not have a blog as far as I know :p

Flamingoliya said...

were you talking about yourself in the post?

Hopeless Poet said...

hehe no not me :D

Hopeless Poet said...

Me too! I want him to write for me and I will write for him.. 2 guys writing about and for eachother .. how wonderful! :P

Flamingoliya said...

aqua, LOOOL sure thing. if it wasn't for your shoes post, i wouldn't have accepted ofcourse :p

Flamingoliya said...

poet!!!!!!!!!!????
chinni bahawwin! :-r

Hopeless Poet said...

Damn!! I was just kidding!
I won't get involved, he can write for you and aqua. I will just try to write my usual dark poems :P

Hopeless Poet said...

Cos I was depressed when I put it!
I think I just woke up on the wrong side of bed today :)

Bare Feet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hopeless Poet said...

The point is: she didn't mention she was thinking about another guy and my friend asked her so many times but she said there is no one.

Bare Feet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.