Saturday, October 14, 2006

Malcolm in the Middle

I think one of the best Ramadhan shows this year is Malcolm in the Middle on MBC4 :P Even though I am not sure what season is it but I still watch it! Actually I even finished watching the 7th and latest season of that show! Very hilarious indeed! My favorite character is Dewey and I think he is the smartest and funniest one in the whole family! He reminds me of one of my nephews.



By the way, for those who does not know, the actor who plays Reese is actually younger than the actor who plays Malcolm! And they don't even have a family name!

3 comments:

3anooda said...

tagged again. come on. get active boy. ;P

PS switch off the word verification. Its bugging me

Whatever said...

I like the season they're showing now on MBC 4,, as the kids grow up they become more and more outrageous! =D They keep outdoing themselves LOL,,

Hopeless Poet said...

3anooda:
I won't switch it! Spammer annoyed me before :P

She6anah:
Well you should watch season 7 then! They graduated from school :D