Friday, July 22, 2005

Oh My God! Not Another Tagging Post!

Ok I have been tagged by W and Namika so here I am posting my answers :D

1. What does 'love' mean to you?
Read my poem in the previous post and that should give you an idea ;)

2. What does "marriage" mean to you?
Something all my friends, most of my cousins and my younger brother did and I didn't do :p

3. Do you believe in 'love at first sight?
No I don't think so.

4. How many children would you like?
4 at least. 2 girls and 2 boys :D

5. If given the opportunity, what is that one song you would sing for me on wedding day?
I will let you choose ;)

6. What is your favorite holiday destination?
I don't have 1 since I don't travel a lot.

7. What are three qualities you would look for in a woman?
1- She should be smart, funny and laughs when I tell her a joke :p
2- She should not be a copycat and do whatever her friends do
3- She shouldn't be galeelat 7ayaa :D

8. What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have?
1- I am too nice sometimes and let things go
2- I don't know
3- The fact that I don't know number 2

9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hopefully married with kids and got promoted more than once in my job :D

And as usual I tag nobody :D

10 comments:

Namika said...

Were you even serious when writing those asnwers HP :p

iamnasra said...

HP you have been tagged again...you are famous...

Im here to tell you Im always reading your poetry but if you do not see my name of the comment post it does not mean I have not read your post...

True Faith said...

Your answers on No.8 are very reasonable :P

Najah said...

القطار بيفوتك و انت متنح. فالح تكتب أشعار حلوة . يلا شد حيلك نريد نفرح بي بلوجرنا المبدع

Hopeless Poet said...

DayDreamer:
LooL! Oh you still remember? That was lives before this life :P
Yeah you need more than looks! You need to know personality and attitude to fall in love!

Namika:
Yeah in some answers and some I was not ..but they are all real answers ;)

Nasra:
No! Everybody is tagging everybody here :P
Well I know you read them and the same goes for your posts I read them even if I didn't comment ;)

True Faith:
Thanks I know it is :P

Najah:
LOOL! Yeah the train is moving so fast :P
Soon inshallah as I always say :D

Salted-Caramel:
Yeah a little bit :P

Najah said...

:d at u...
You are sooo sooo stubborn mashallah, no chatter box, no changing to nicer more optimistic nicks, no UPDATING, no getting seriouse. we or maybe I'm tierd of waiting....

UPDATE...

Hopeless Poet said...

Najah:
No I am just lazy with regards to the chatter box but the nick no I will not change it :P
You won't like me when I am serious :P

Meeshosaur:
Welcome welcome :D
Yeah even me I find it hard to comment on other's poems! General posts are easier to comment on!
As for me being "akthar min el mostawa" well you are talented too with the designing and I tried that but I failed :P
Thank you for the nice words and for saying what's in your heart :D

Hopeless Poet said...

Meeshosaur:
LooL .. Thanks and allah ye7fathik too :D

Anonymous said...

hi hp : nice post as usual , but u know!this post will cos lots of problem 2 u ..we will search for a girl who has those qualities and when we find her that time u have 2 get married( the scary thing that u don't like and u always escape from;))....but pls don't forget 2 invite me 2 ur wedding ok?? :)

Hopeless Poet said...

Jawaher:
Oh that is so nice of you to look for a good girl for me and don't worry you are the 1st to be invited ;)

And no I am not excaping from it, it is escaping from me :P